This winter keep a clear skin!
How to keep a clear skin when dealing with changing weathers?
With the cold, the snow, the ice and the changing temperatures, there is no doubt: the Quebec winter is back. So what can we do to keep our skin pretty during this rough season?
Here are some tips from our JuventeDC experts:
- Drink a lot of water: the cold will dry your skin and your lips. By drinking lots of water and eating fresh fruits and vegetables you’ll give your skin a little boost. Be aware, coffee will dehydrate you!
- Avoid taking long hot baths: Yes hot baths are comforting during this cold season. However, the hot water will dissolve the hydrolipidic film of your skin which helps to protect your skin.
- Fat, please! Yes, yes! Consume food that are high in good fats: fish high in omega-3, avocados, nuts, hemp and chia seeds and why not add some olive or nuts oil to your vegetables?
- Nourish your skin! Now more than ever, it is essential to clean your skin well but try using a cream or milk cleanser. Once you’re done cleaning your face, use a hydrating cream high in essential oils to nourish your skin.
- Hydrate your skin from head to toes! Looking good isn’t only taking care of your face, it’s also taking care of your whole body with the help of a fortified body care.
- Lips and hands matter too! Try to always have a lip balm around whether in your bag, pockets or drawers. Also, a travel size hand cream is a must during this season.
Enjoy taking care of your skin this winter, you deserve it!